This page has links to a number of maps that are relevant to planning policies that affect Warmington.
- Street map of the village October 2017
- Flood zone map – a map of the medium to high flood zones near the village
- Heritage map – a map of the listed buildings, monuments and parkland in the village
- Habitats map – a map from Defra with landscape areas marked (not well defined…)
- Nene Valley Nature Improvement Area map – find out more about this here
- Settlement map – a map of possible development sites submitted to ENC by land owners, the village boundary, protected open spaces and recreation and leisure land.
- Gravel map – the ‘Elton Extension’ page from the Northants Minerals and Waste Plan
- 1958 map of the village and surrounding area